Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skyrim!

Finally got to play Skyrim last sunday (got it since the release day) and all I can say is that it's good, good, RPing, slashing & hacking, sneaking & spellcasting good.

Yes, it's basically Oblivion V2.0 and the console versions are really starting to show the age of the current consoles vs the PC that nowadays has 4+GBs of memory and 1+GBs of dedicated video memory - where it really, and I mean REALLY, shows is the texture resolution.

Looking at the screenshots I'm left feeling I should've gotten Skyrim for the PC instead of the PS3.

Then again, I like sitting in the living room and playing with the wireless controller (which I could do if I dragged the huge PC there and set up the controller with some crazy software, no thanks ;) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...